What's Avenida Corrientes Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Avenida Corrientes, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighborhood's entertainment venues, theater scene, and opera. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Palermo Soho to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Obelisco.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Avenida Corrientes?
We have 115 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in Avenida Corrientes:
Che Juan Hostel BACity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Huinid Obelisco Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
474 Buenos Aires HotelCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • An area shuttle • Central location
Konke Hotel Buenos Aires3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Novotel Buenos Aires4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
How to Get to Avenida Corrientes
Avenida Corrientes is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Avenida Corrientes
- Ministro Pistarini Intl. Airport (EZE), 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from Avenida Corrientes
Getting to Avenida Corrientes on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Pasteur Station
- Pueyrredon Station
- Callao Station
Things to See and Do in and around Avenida Corrientes
What to See in Avenida Corrientes
- Faculty of Medicine - UBA
- Recoleta Cemetery
- Parque Las Heras
- Plaza San Martin