What's Pallocan Like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Pallocan? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Plaza Mabini Park and Sombrero Island. There's plenty more to see, including SM City Batangas and Batangas City Sports Center.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Pallocan?
We have 16 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Pallocan:
Meaco Royal Hotel - Batangas City3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Days Hotel Batangas3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Central location
PonteFino Hotels4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Things to See and Do in and around Pallocan
What to See in Pallocan
- Batangas City Sports Center
- Masasa Beach
- Sabang Beach
- Plaza Mabini Park
- University of Batangas
Things to Do in Pallocan
- SM City Batangas
- SM City Lipa
Other Popular Pallocan Attractions
- Small La Laguna Beach
- Taal lake
- Basilica dela Immaculada Concepcion
- Olo-Olo Mangrove
- Sombrero Island
When Is the Best Time to Visit Batangas City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 85°F)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 80°F)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, October (average 10 inches of rainfall)