What's Kumintang Ibaba Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Kumintang Ibaba? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Plaza Mabini Park and Laurel Park. There's plenty more to see, including SM City Batangas and SM City Lipa.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kumintang Ibaba?
Our travelers don't have any top picks in Kumintang Ibaba but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Bar
The Alpa Hotel and Restaurant - 0.1 mi (0.1 km) away3-star hotel
Meaco Royal Hotel - Batangas City - 0.9 mi (1.5 km) away3-star hotel
PonteFino Hotels - 0.8 mi (1.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Days Hotel Batangas - 0.9 mi (1.5 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Things to See and Do in and around Kumintang Ibaba
What to See in Kumintang Ibaba
- Plaza Mabini Park
- Masasa Beach
- Taal lake
- Laurel Park
- University of Batangas
Things to Do in Kumintang Ibaba
- SM City Batangas
- SM City Lipa
When Is the Best Time to Visit Batangas City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 85°F)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 80°F)
- Rainiest months: July, September, June, October (average 10 inches of rainfall)