Where is Piriapolis Beach?
Piriapolis is home to Piriapolis Beach. You can spend a laid-back day checking out the sights and exploring the area. If you'd like to find things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out La Chihuahua Natural Beach and Laguna del Sauce.
Where Can I Stay near Piriapolis Beach?
We've got 20 hotels you can pick from within just a mile of Piriapolis Beach. You may want to think about one of these choices that are popular with our travelers:
Argentino Hotel Casino & Resort
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Attentive staff
Hotel Boutique Bakari
- 3-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- 3.5-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
House with ocean view, own garage, patio and barbecue
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
Things to See and Do near Piriapolis Beach
What to See near Piriapolis Beach
- Pan de Azucar Nature Reserve and Zoo
- Cerro Pan de Azúcar
- San Antonio Hill
- Cerro del Toro
- Punta Colorada Beach
How to Get to Piriapolis Beach
Flights to Piriapolis
- Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from central Piriapolis