Where is Batroun Old Souks?
Batroun is home to Batroun Old Souks. You can easily spend a leisurely day seeing the sights and exploring what the area has to offer. If you want to find things to do in the area, you might want to stop in and see Phoenician Sea Wall and Byblos Old Souk.
Where Can I Stay near Batroun Old Souks?
We've got 25 hotels you can choose from within a mile of Batroun Old Souks. You may want to consider one of these options that are popular with our guests:
Batroun Bahsa Bay
- 3.5-star hotel • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Attentive staff
L'Auberge de la Mer
- 3-star hotel • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace
Blue Marlin Beach House
- 3.5-star villa • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub
Things to See and Do near Batroun Old Souks
What to See near Batroun Old Souks
- Phoenician Sea Wall
- Phoenician Castle
- Saydet Al Seha Church
- Our Lady of the Sea Church
- PureTech Diving Facility
How to Get to Batroun Old Souks
Flights to Batroun
- Beirut-Rafic Hariri Intl. Airport (BEY), 30.9 mi (49.8 km) from central Batroun