Want to relax, find yourself?
At Vallon des Etoiles, discover "Le Refuge des Elfes", a comfortable and cozy wooden cottage:
- its private swimming pool heated in season
- quiet, in a green setting
The cottage "le refuge des elfes" offers:
-Its comfortable bedding and cozy interior atmosphere
-Its kitchenette to be independent and at your own pace for your meals.
-Its equipped bathroom
-Its private pool
- its terrace, both sunny and shaded by oaks,
- its clear panorama offering a soothing setting, to the song of birds or cicadas.
And at night, the fairyland of the stars will offer you the most beautiful of shows ...
Our cottage is an invitation to a moment of relaxation and dreams for an unusual stay of well-being and charm for two ...
(or for a solo healing stay surrounded by nature!)
Book our Spa for a moment of sweetness in complete privacy ...
The cottage "le refuge des elfes" is located on our property Le Vallon des Etoiles, surrounded by fields and forests.
Fancy a couple getaway?
Fancy an unusual night for 2?
Want nature and authenticity?
Want to discover and enjoy life?
- So, welcome to the Vallon des Etoiles, an authentic and unspoiled place surrounded by nature, close to amenities and the major tourist sites of the Ardèche du Sud, both in the middle of nowhere and close to everything!
-We welcome you, with simplicity, in our family property, in all conviviality or in all discretion.
-Visit the Vallon des Etoiles website to see more photos and information and discover an intimate place to stay composed of:
- 3 character cottages for 2 people (labeled Clévacances) independent and surrounded by nature, all equipped with their private heated swimming pool (in season)
- a Relaxation and SPA area with hammam, jacuzzi, heated indoor swimming pool, private (by reservation, optional and with supplement)
- "the Sheepfold of the Stars":
an authentic and traditional renovated Ardèche sheepfold, in stone, on one level, with its private swimming pool, heated in season and its south-facing terrace with view and deckchairs (and wifi!) : a large interior space for 2 people looking for space and tranquility
- "Atelier des Etoiles":
a warm stone artist accommodation with its private swimming pool, heated in season and its south-facing terrace with view and deckchair (and wifi!) : a cozy cocoon for 2 people to better meet and relax
- "the Cottage" ("Le Refuge des Elfes"):
a romantic little wooden chalet for 2 people and its private swimming pool, heated in season and its south-facing terrace and deckchairs (and wifi!) : immersion in nature and calm.
In this regard each cottage requires that the vacationer brings a deposit of 500 euros on arrival.
the deposit will not be cashed but returned at the exit in case of non-clearance (3 days maximum)
The Vallon des Etoiles is our place of family life in a preserved and authentic nature.
We have chosen to favor a quality welcome for our guests:
- limited number of accommodation and people present on the site,
- quality private facilities,
- wide and equipped private outdoor spaces,
- Private relaxation area and Spa reserved for adults
The Vallon des Etoiles is above all a place of renewal and creativity: we are happy to welcome people sensitive to these values and sharing this same state of mind during their stay with us.
And it is with pleasure that we will help you to discover this beautiful region where life is good!
While living to the rhythm of the sun, you will discover in Ardèche wonderful surprises with:
- its magnificent landscapes in all seasons,
-its vast vineyards,
- its hilltop villages,
-the flavor of its terroir
- the sports activities,
- the joys of swimming in the river and walks in the great outdoors.
Le Vallon des Etoiles is located near the charming village of Lussas (small grocery store, fruit, cafes, restaurants, bakery) and not far from Aubenas (supermarkets, various shops, Saturday market), Vals-les-Bains ( Sunday market).
The Ardèche: an exceptional diversity of fabulous landscapes!
In this authentic natural territory, the meetings of the great civilizations of history have left a magnificent historical and cultural heritage.
The South of the Ardèche is the territory of adventurers to explore the sites, landscapes and natural spaces.
The southern Ardèche is the perfect place for holidays with a range of leisure activities for all tastes!
All the conditions are met for an authentic stay in the heart of nature.
The Ardèche du Sud: a Provençal climate, an extraordinary historical and architectural heritage, a gastronomic and wine-growing terroir and sensational outdoor activities.
You can admire of course, the Gorges de l'Ardèche, the famous Pont d'Arc and Caverne du Pont d'Arc and also, off the beaten track, many small villages perched in the mountains:
You will meet passionate inhabitants of their region who will seduce you with their warm and authentic welcome and will share with you, on their shaded terraces, the sweet and savory delicacies of Ardèche, without forgetting its drinkable wines loaded with the Mediterranean sun.
Le Vallon des Etoiles is located in the countryside (farms, wine cellars, local festivals), and close to famous remarkable sites:
-spectacular Ardèche Gorges to discover on foot or by canoe,
-Vallon Pont d'Arc,
- archaeological sites of the Oppidum de Jastres in Lussas d'Alba la Romaine and MuséAl,
- numerous caves of Ardèche,
- villages of character and their architectural heritage (castles, narrow streets perched at Ruoms, Balazuc, Vogué, Antraigues sur Volane, ...)
-and pleasant towns (many summer events, Aubenas and its castle and its alleys, Vals les Bains and its fountains, farmers' markets, night markets without forgetting Joyeuse, Largentière, Labeaume ...).
Sports enthusiasts will enjoy canyoning, caving, electric or traditional biking and hiking.
And of course, for everyone, a moment of magic and history in the Pont-d'Arc Cave, replica of the famous Chauvet cave, the oldest known decorated cavity in the world.
Your hectic days spent between visits, hikes and river trips can thus alternate with lazy days and rest at the Vallon des Etoiles.
We wish you a great holiday in the Vallon des Etoiles and in the Ardèche!