What's Skøyen Like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not check out Skøyen? Plan a fun excursion to Bislett Stadium and Ullevaal Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park and Frogner Park.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Skøyen?
Some of the top places to stay in Skøyen:
Scandic Sjølyst3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 3 cafes • Fitness center • Central location
Villa InternationalsComfortable villa with balcony
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Skøyen
Skøyen is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of Oslo.
- Gardermoen Airport (OSL), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from Skøyen
Getting to Skøyen on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Skoyen Light Rail Station
- Thune Light Rail Station
- Hoff Light Rail Station
Things to See and Do in and around Skøyen
What to See in Skøyen
- Gustav Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Frogner Park
- Frognerparken & Vigeland Park
- Palace Park
- University of Oslo