What's Manzini like?
Manzini is a welcoming destination where you can spend time checking out the local cuisine. You can easily spend a relaxing day visiting Summerfield Botanical Garden and Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary. And while you're here, be sure to stop by Manzini Market and Ezulwini Valley.
Where are the best places to stay in Manzini?
Here are our travelers' top 3 places to stay in Manzini:
Summerfield Luxury Resort & Botanical Garden, in Matsapha3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Attentive staff
Global Village Guesthouse, in ManziniSuburban Manzini hotel with conference center
- Free breakfast • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Bar • Terrace
Nkonyeni Lodge & Golf Estate, in SidvokodvoMountain hotel with golf course, spa
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Walkable location
What is there to see around Manzini?
- Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary (12.3 mi/19.8 km from the city center)
- Ezulwini Valley (14.3 mi/23.1 km from the city center)
- Hlane Royal National Park (35.8 mi/57.6 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Manzini?
- Manzini Market (0.5 mi/0.7 km from the city center)
- Summerfield Botanical Garden (6.3 mi/10.1 km from the city center)
- Lugogo Sun (4 mi/6.5 km from the city center)
- Swazi Candles Craft Centre (10.7 mi/17.3 km from the city center)