What's Mount Lebanon like?
If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Mount Lebanon. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Mount Lebanon hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area.
Where are the best places to stay in Mount Lebanon?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Mount Lebanon:
The Rooms Boutique Hotel, in JouniehMountain hotel in Haret Sakher with spa, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
Kempinski Summerland Hotel & Resort Beirut, in GhobeiryBeachfront resort with spa, health club
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 2 poolside bars • Outdoor pool • Family friendly
BURJ on BAY Hotel, in Kfar YassineLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • 2 bars • Attentive staff
Reston Hotel, in JouniehJounieh ski hotel with ski shuttle, bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • Restaurant • Central location
Ibiza hotel, in TabarjaTabarja upscale hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Attentive staff
What is there to see around Mount Lebanon?
- American University of Beirut (5.6 mi/9 km from the city center)
- Beirut Corniche (6.1 mi/9.8 km from the city center)
- Marina Dbayeh (7.1 mi/11.4 km from the city center)
- Jeita Grotto (9.4 mi/15.1 km from the city center)
- Beiteddine Palace (9.8 mi/15.8 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Mount Lebanon?
- City Center Beirut (2.1 mi/3.4 km from the city center)
- Le Mall Sin El Fil (2.5 mi/4 km from the city center)
- The Spot Choueifat (3.8 mi/6.2 km from the city center)
- Souk Zalka (4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city center)
- Verdun Street (5.2 mi/8.3 km from the city center)
Other Popular Mount Lebanon Attractions
- Hamra Street
- ABC Dbayeh
- Watergate Aqua Park
- Shrine of St. Charbel
- Our Lady of Lebanon