What's Cairo Governorate like?
If you're looking to discover somewhere new, look no further than Cairo Governorate. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Cairo Governorate hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area.
Where are the best places to stay in Cairo Governorate?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Cairo Governorate:
The St. Regis Cairo, in CairoRiverfront hotel with outdoor pool, near Manyal Palace Museum
- Free WiFi • Free kid's activities • 5 restaurants • Spa • Spa tub
Villa Belle Epoque, in CairoUpscale hotel in Maadi with 24-hour fitness center
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Walkable location
Royal Maxim Palace Kempinski Cairo, in New CairoLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • 8 restaurants • Spa • Steam room • Close to shopping
Dahab hostel, in CairoCity-center hostel within easy reach of Egyptian Museum
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Staybridge Suites Cairo Citystars, an IHG Hotel, in CairoUpscale hotel next to shopping
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 12 restaurants • Fitness center • Close to shopping
What is there to see around Cairo Governorate?
- Giza Pyramid Complex (7.7 mi/12.5 km from the city center)
- Tahrir Square (0.1 mi/0.1 km from the city center)
- American University of Cairo (0.1 mi/0.2 km from the city center)
- Midan Talaat Harb (0.3 mi/0.4 km from the city center)
- Talaat Harb Street (0.4 mi/0.6 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Cairo Governorate?
- Egyptian Museum (0.3 mi/0.4 km from the city center)
- Manial Palace (1.2 mi/1.9 km from the city center)
- Khan el-Khalili (1.5 mi/2.5 km from the city center)
- Coptic Museum (2.7 mi/4.3 km from the city center)
- City Stars (6.9 mi/11.1 km from the city center)
Other Popular Cairo Governorate Attractions
- Abdin Palace
- Mosque of Syeda Zainab
- Sultan Hussan Mosque
- Al-Azhar Mosque
- Mosque of Sayyidna al-Hussein