What's Panama Province like?
Panama Province is a friendly locale known for its bars and restaurants. Activities like bird watching give you a chance to enjoy the outdoors during your stay. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, you may want to head to Albrook Shopping Mall to shop. While you're here, don't miss a chance to see sights like Cinta Costera and Uruguay Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Panama Province?
Here are our travelers' top 4 places to stay in Panama Province:
Hotel La Compania, in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt, in Panama CityLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Esmeralda Museum
- Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • Spa • 24-hour fitness center • Bar
Villa Palma Boutique Hotel, in Panama CityUpscale hotel in historical district in Casco Viejo
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
Sofitel Legend Casco Viejo, Panama City , in Panama CityUpscale hotel by ocean
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Swim-up bar • Spa • Outdoor pool
The Santa Maria, A Luxury Collection Hotel & Golf Resort, Panama City, in Panama CityLuxury hotel with golf course, spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Central location
What is there to see around Panama Province?
- Cinta Costera (0.3 mi/0.5 km from the city center)
- Iglesia del Carmen (0.8 mi/1.3 km from the city center)
- Avenida Balboa (1.3 mi/2.1 km from the city center)
- Metropolitan Cathedral of Panama (1.3 mi/2.1 km from the city center)
- Amador Convention Center (2.5 mi/4.1 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Panama Province?
- Albrook Shopping Mall (1.3 mi/2 km from the city center)
- Uruguay Street (0.7 mi/1.2 km from the city center)
- Avenida Central (0.9 mi/1.4 km from the city center)
- Via Espana (1 mi/1.6 km from the city center)
- Multicentro Panama (1.2 mi/1.9 km from the city center)
Other Popular Panama Province Attractions
- Crown Casino
- Multiplaza Pacific Mall
- El Dorado Mall
- Amador Causeway
- Veracruz Beach