What's Pahang like?
Where are the best places to stay in Pahang?
- Top hotel picks in Pahang:
- 2 restaurants • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
- Free parking • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Garden • Spacious rooms
Resorts World Genting - First World Hotel, in Genting Highlands3-star hotel, steps from Genting Highlands Theme Park
Hyatt Regency Kuantan Resort, in Kuantan5-star beachfront resort with beach bar, near Teluk Cempedak Beach
Bilut Hills @ Bentong, in RaubMountain hotel
Geo38 Premier Suites Genting Highlands, in Genting HighlandsMountain apartment with kitchenette, near Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
Grand Ion Delemen Hotel, in Genting HighlandsMountain hotel with indoor pool, near Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park
What is there to see around Pahang?
- Lake Chini (33 mi/53 km from the city center)
- Sepat Beach (55.6 mi/89.4 km from the city center)
- Cherating Beach (63.7 mi/102.5 km from the city center)
- Boh Tea Plantation (96 mi/154.5 km from the city center)
- Endau-Rompin National Park (99.5 mi/160.1 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Pahang?
- Gambang Water Park (34.7 mi/55.9 km from the city center)
- Genting Highlands Theme Park (56.1 mi/90.3 km from the city center)
- Cameron Highland Night Market (96.5 mi/155.3 km from the city center)
- Kubang Gajah Waterpark (21.6 mi/34.7 km from the city center)
- Skytropolis Indoor Theme Park (56.2 mi/90.4 km from the city center)
Other Popular Pahang Attractions
- Air Terjun Teladas
- Sungai Pandan Waterfall
- Lake Bera
- Chin Swee Cave Temple
- Teluk Cempedak Beach