What's Sabah like?
There's a lot visitors like about Sabah, especially its beaches and restaurants. You can easily spend a relaxing day visiting Tunku Abdul Rahman Park and Shangri-la Rasa Ria Nature Reserve. Check out other sights like Centre Point and Kompleks Asia City.
Where are the best places to stay in Sabah?
Here are our travelers' top 5 places to stay in Sabah:
AC Residence, in Kota KinabaluMediterranean hotel in historical district in Downtown Kota Kinabalu
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar
The LUMA Hotel - A Member of Design Hotels, in Kota KinabaluDowntown Kota Kinabalu hotel in city center
- Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • 24-hour front desk
Gaya Island Resort, in Gaya IslandGaya Island beachfront resort with private beach, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa • 24-hour fitness center • Beach bar • Central location
Shangri-La Rasa Ria, Kota Kinabalu, in TuaranUpscale beachfront resort with golf course, near Dalit Beach
- Free parking • Free beach cabanas • Free WiFi • 5 restaurants • Family friendly
Le Meridien Kota Kinabalu, in Kota KinabaluLuxury hotel with spa, near Centre Point
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 4 restaurants • 2 bars • Central location
What is there to see around Sabah?
- Jesselton Point Ferry Terminal (0.9 mi/1.5 km from the city center)
- Sutera Harbour (1.3 mi/2.1 km from the city center)
- Sabah State Mosque (1.3 mi/2.1 km from the city center)
- Likas Sports Complex (1.4 mi/2.3 km from the city center)
- Likas Stadium (1.5 mi/2.4 km from the city center)
What is there to do around Sabah?
- Centre Point (0.1 mi/0.1 km from the city center)
- Kompleks Asia City (0.2 mi/0.3 km from the city center)
- Anjung Samudera (0.2 mi/0.3 km from the city center)
- Oceanus Waterfront Mall (0.3 mi/0.4 km from the city center)
- Kota Kinabalu Central Market (0.4 mi/0.6 km from the city center)
Other Popular Sabah Attractions
- Gaya Street Sunday Market
- Kompleks Karamunsing
- Wisma Merdeka Shopping Center
- Imago Shopping Mall
- Suria Sabah Shopping Mall