What's Malate Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Malate, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants. Plan a fun excursion to Manila Bay and Rizal Memorial Sports Complex. There's plenty more to see, including Manila Zoo and Baywalk.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Malate?
We have 120 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Malate:
Jen Manila by Shangri-laSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Fitness center • Poolside bar • Central location
New Coast Hotel ManilaLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • 2 cafes • Casino • Central location
Amelie Hotel Manila3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Sheraton Manila BayLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Close to shopping
Diamond Hotel PhilippinesLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Steam room • Central location
How to Get to Malate
Malate is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Manila.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from Malate
Getting to Malate on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Quirino Avenue LRT Station
- Vito Cruz LRT Station
Things to See and Do in and around Malate
What to See in Malate
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Manila Bay
- Malate Church
- Rizal Memorial Sports Complex