What's Paradise Valley Village Like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Paradise Valley Village. Take a fun excursion to Chase Field. Kierland Commons and Phoenix Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Paradise Valley Village?
We have 1340 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top places to stay in Paradise Valley Village:
Orange Tree ResortSuburban hotel with golf course, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
AC Hotel by Marriott Scottsdale NorthSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix/ScottsdaleSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe
The Westin Kierland Resort and SpaSuburban resort with 3 restaurants, golf course
- 2 outdoor pools • Spa • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
Sleep Inn at North Scottsdale RoadCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center
How to Get to Paradise Valley Village
Paradise Valley Village is located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of Scottsdale.
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Paradise Valley Village
- Phoenix Deer Valley Airport (DVT), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Paradise Valley Village
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Paradise Valley Village
Things to See and Do in and around Paradise Valley Village
What to See in Paradise Valley Village
- Arizona State University
- Grand Canyon University
- Phoenix Convention Center
- Chase Field
- Reach 11 Sports Complex
Things to Do in Paradise Valley Village
- Kierland Commons
- Scottsdale Quarter
- Orange Tree Golf Course
- TPC Scottsdale Champions Course
- Desert Ridge Marketplace