What's South End Like?If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not check out South End? Take time to see the sights like Charlotte Trolley Powerhouse Museum while you're here. Bank of America Stadium and Charlotte Convention Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South End?
We have 43 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here is our customers' top lodging choice in South End:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Charlotte - South End, an IHG Hotel2.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to South EndSouth End is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Charlotte.
- Charlotte-Douglas Intl. Airport (CLT), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from South End
- Concord, NC (USA-Concord Regional), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from South End
Getting to South End on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- East-West Blvd Station
- Bland Station
- Carson Station
Things to See and Do in and around South End
Things to See near South End:
- Bank of America Stadium (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Charlotte Convention Center (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Truist Field (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Bank of America Corporate Center (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Johnson & Wales University - Charlotte (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)