What's CIVAC Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider CIVAC? Places like Galerias Cuernavaca Mall and Tabachines Golf Club are just a little farther away. Palace of Cortes Museum and Cuernavaca Cathedral are a couple of more places to see nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in CIVAC?
Here is our travelers' favorite lodging option in CIVAC:
Hotel Delf-inn3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Things to See and Do in and around CIVAC
Things to See near CIVAC:
- Palace of Cortes Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Cuernavaca Cathedral (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Plaza de Armas (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to Do near CIVAC:
- Galerias Cuernavaca Mall (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Tabachines Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Forum Cuernavaca (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- AVERANDA (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Cuernavaca Golf Club (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
When Is the Best Time to Visit Jiutepec?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 74°F)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 67°F)
- Rainiest months: April, May, October, June (average 2 inches of rainfall)