What's Kingston Like?There's a lot visitors like about Kingston, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Nature lovers can visit Lake Burley Griffin and East Basin. There's plenty more to see, including The Cusack Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kingston?
We have 33 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Kingston:
Knightsbridge CanberraUpscale hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Central location
Abode KingstonUpscale hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to Get to KingstonKingston is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Kingston
Things to See and Do in and around Kingston
What to See in Kingston
- Lake Burley Griffin
- East Basin
Things to Do near Kingston:
- The Cusack Centre (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Manuka Shopping Centre (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- National Gallery of Australia (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- National Portrait Gallery (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Questacon (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)