What's Deakin Like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Deakin? Nature lovers can visit Lake Burley Griffin and Commonwealth Park. There's plenty more to see, including Royal Australian Mint and National Zoo and Aquarium.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Deakin?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Deakin but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Quiet rooms
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace • Garden • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Cafe • Terrace
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Pavilion on Northbourne - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away4.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Forrest Hotel and Apartments - 1.4 mi (2.2 km) away3.5-star motel with restaurant, bar
Avenue Hotel Canberra - 3.4 mi (5.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
Crowne Plaza Canberra, an IHG Hotel - 3 mi (4.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Deco Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
How to Get to Deakin
Deakin is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Canberra.
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from Deakin
Things to See and Do in and around Deakin
What to See in Deakin
- Royal Australian Mint
- Lake Burley Griffin
- Commonwealth Park
- King's Park
- Glebe Park
Things to Do in Deakin
- National Zoo and Aquarium
- Canberra Centre
- Big Splash Waterpark
- Canberra Reptile Zoo