What's Arroyo de la Vega Like?
People go to Arroyo de la Vega to see attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium and to explore its green spaces like El Retiro Park. Take time discovering the neighborhood's shops. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Arroyo de la Vega?
We have 6 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Arroyo de la Vega:
Hampton by Hilton Alcobendas MadridArt Deco hotel with bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hotel UVE Alcobendas3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Spacious rooms
Eurostars Madrid Congress4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to Get to Arroyo de la Vega
Arroyo de la Vega is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Alcobendas.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from Arroyo de la Vega
Things to See and Do in and around Arroyo de la Vega
What to See in Arroyo de la Vega
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- WiZink Center
Things to Do in Arroyo de la Vega
- Gran Via Street
- Prado Museum
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Plaza Norte 2 Commercial Centre
- Palacio de Hielo