What's South Mountain Like?
There's a lot visitors like about South Mountain, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Nature lovers can visit South Mountain Park and Salt River. There's plenty more to see, including Raven Golf Club and Jesse Owens Parkway.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in South Mountain?
We have 279 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in South Mountain:
Drury Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Spacious rooms
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Airport South3-star hotel with outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Attentive staff
Legacy Golf ResortFamily-friendly hotel with golf course, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Spacious rooms
Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix AirportSuburban hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • Central location
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites PHOENIX AIRPORT, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
How to Get to South Mountain
South Mountain is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl. Airport (PHX), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from South Mountain
- Chandler, AZ (CHD-Chandler Municipal), 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from South Mountain
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from South Mountain
Things to See and Do in and around South Mountain
What to See in South Mountain
- South Mountain Park
- Salt River
- Mystery Castle
Things to Do in South Mountain
- Raven Golf Club
- Jesse Owens Parkway