What's Coconut Grove Like?
People go to Coconut Grove to see attractions like Zoo Miami and to explore its green spaces like Ocean Drive. Travelers like the neighborhood's beautiful beach views and great restaurants. PortMiami and Collins Avenue Shopping Area are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Coconut Grove?
We have 339 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Coconut Grove:
Mayfair House Hotel & GardenLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Pool loungers
Mr. C Miami – Coconut GroveLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour health club • Rooftop terrace • Outdoor pool
Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral GablesCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
The Mutiny Hotel4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
Miami Vacation Rentals - Coconut GroveWaterfront guesthouse with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Coconut Grove
Coconut Grove is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from the heart of Miami.
- Miami Intl. Airport (MIA), 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Coconut Grove
- Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 7 mi (11.2 km) from Coconut Grove
- Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from Coconut Grove
Things to See and Do in and around Coconut Grove
What to See in Coconut Grove
- Ocean Drive
- Hard Rock Stadium
- University of Miami
- Kaseya Center
Things to Do in Coconut Grove
- Collins Avenue Shopping Area
- Dolphin Mall
- Dadeland Mall
- Brickell City Centre
- Bayside Marketplace