What's Miramar Like?
Come to Miramar to top up your tan on Condado Beach and to catch a glimpse of well-known places like Pan American Pier. Travelers like the neighborhood for its selection of restaurants and its access to the beach. Port of San Juan and Puerto Rico Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Miramar?
We have 42 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite places to stay in Miramar:
Don Rafa Boutique Hotel & Residences4-star hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free pool cabanas • Fitness center • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Courtyard by Marriott San Juan Miramar3.5-star beach hotel with 2 restaurants, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Dreams MiramarCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel MiramarSuburban hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
CIQALA Luxury Suites4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar
How to Get to Miramar
Miramar is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of San Juan.
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Miramar
Things to See and Do in and around Miramar
What to See in Miramar
- Port of San Juan
- Condado Beach
- Puerto Rico Convention Center
- Pan American Pier
- Luis Muñoz Rivera Park
Things to Do in Miramar
- Sheraton Casino
- Distrito T-Mobile
- Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico
- Plaza las Americas
- Paseo Caribe