What's Santa Cruz Like?
In Santa Cruz, you can spend time visiting the Chinatown or simply enjoy the restaurants. You might want to seek out the neighborhood's shops while you're here. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Santa Cruz?
We have 32 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Santa Cruz:
Best Fortune Hotel2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Red Planet Manila BinondoCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Hotel Lucky Chinatown3.5-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe
Oriental Zen SuitesCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Snack bar
Ramada by Wyndham Manila Central4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Fitness center • Cafe
How to Get to Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Manila.
- Ninoy Aquino Intl. Airport (MNL), 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from Santa Cruz
Getting to Santa Cruz on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Tayuman LRT Station
- Blumentritt LRT Station
- Bambang LRT Station
Things to See and Do in and around Santa Cruz
What to See in Santa Cruz
- Manila Bay
- University of Santo Tomas
- Rizal Park
- De La Salle University-Manila