What's Ratchathewi Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ratchathewi, especially its restaurants and monuments. Make sure to enjoy this scenic neighborhood's great shops. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Pratunam Market and Siam Paragon Mall. Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ratchathewi?
We have 312 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite lodging options in Ratchathewi:
Anajak Bangkok Hotel4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden
Dhevi Bangkok Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe
Pullman Bangkok King PowerLuxury hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • Restaurant • Spa tub
Eastin Grand Hotel PhayathaiLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar
How to Get to Ratchathewi
Ratchathewi is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from Ratchathewi
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 14.9 mi (24 km) from Ratchathewi
Getting to Ratchathewi on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Ratchaprarop Station
- Phaya Thai Station
- Rachathewi BTS Station
Things to See and Do in and around Ratchathewi
What to See in Ratchathewi
- Victory Monument
- Lumphini Park
- Grand Palace
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Baiyoke Tower II