What's Kwun Tong Like?In Kwun Tong, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Nature lovers can explore top areas such as Kowloon Bay and Victoria Harbour. There's plenty more to see, including Kwun Tong Promenade and MegaBox Shopping Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Kwun Tong?
We have 9 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Kwun Tong:
Nina Hotel Kowloon East4-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Terrace • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Express Hong Kong Kowloon CBD2, an IHG HotelCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
IND Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
IW Hotel3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to Kwun TongKwun Tong is located 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Kowloon.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Kwun Tong
Traveling to Kwun Tong by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Hong Kong Kwun Tong Station
- Hong Kong Ngau Tau Kok Station
- Hong Kong Lam Tin Station
Things to See and Do in and around Kwun Tong
What to See in Kwun Tong
- Kwun Tong Promenade
- Kowloon Bay
- Kowloonbay International Trade and Exhibition Centre
- Victoria Harbour
- Ma On Shan Country Park