What's 17th Arrondissement Like?There's a lot visitors like about 17th Arrondissement, especially its restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops and cafes. Nature lovers can visit Bois de Boulogne and Square des Batignolles. There's plenty more to see, including Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore and Palais des Congres de Paris.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in 17th Arrondissement?
We have 387 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in 17th Arrondissement:
Elsa Hotel ParisCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Le 61 BerthierCity-center guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hôtel Flanelles Paris4-star hotel with spa, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Le Tsuba HotelUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
Hotel BalmoralCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to Get to 17th Arrondissement17th Arrondissement is located 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from 17th Arrondissement
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from 17th Arrondissement
Traveling to 17th Arrondissement by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Paris Pont-Cardinet Station
- Paris Porte de Clichy Station
Getting to 17th Arrondissement on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Wagram Station
- Malesherbes Station
- Paris Pereire-Levallois Station