What's Sukhumvit Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Sukhumvit, especially its coffeehouses. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and bars. Travelers seeking the perfect souvenir can head to Terminal 21 Shopping Mall and Pratunam Market. Siam Paragon Mall and Khaosan Road are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Sukhumvit?
We have 1284 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Sukhumvit:
The Qube Fifty Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Ariyasomvilla4-star hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
Carlton Hotel Bangkok SukhumvitLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Steam room
Park Hyatt BangkokLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 3 bars
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Steam room • Central location
Oriental Residence BangkokLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Central location
How to Get to Sukhumvit
Sukhumvit is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Bangkok.
- Suvarnabhumi Intl. Airport (BKK), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Sukhumvit
- Don Mueang Intl. Airport (DMK), 13.1 mi (21.1 km) from Sukhumvit
Getting to Sukhumvit on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Asok BTS Station
- Sukhumvit Station
- Phrom Phong BTS Station
Things to See and Do in and around Sukhumvit
What to See in Sukhumvit
- Lumphini Park
- Victory Monument
- Rajamangala National Stadium
- Grand Palace
- Benjakitti Park