What's Puerto Princesa City Centre Like?
In Puerto Princesa City Centre, you can easily get to the riverfront. Enjoy the neighborhood's island views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Puerto Princesa City Baywalk and Mendoza Park. There's plenty more to see, including SM City Puerto Princesa and NCCC Mall Palawan.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Puerto Princesa City Centre?
We have 201 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Puerto Princesa City Centre:
Casa Belina Tourist Inn3-star B&B with restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Attentive staff
Golden Pension HouseCity-center pension
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Terrace • Garden
Balai PrincesaCity-center hotel with spa
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
Munting Paraiso3-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Attentive staff
Hibiscus Garden Inn3-star guesthouse with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Quiet rooms
How to Get to Puerto Princesa City Centre
Puerto Princesa City Centre is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Puerto Princesa.
- Puerto Princesa Airport (PPS), 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Puerto Princesa City Centre
Things to See and Do in and around Puerto Princesa City Centre
What to See in Puerto Princesa City Centre
- Puerto Princesa City Baywalk
- Honda Bay
- Nagtabon Beach
- Mendoza Park
- Hartman Beach
Things to Do in Puerto Princesa City Centre
- SM City Puerto Princesa
- NCCC Mall Palawan
- Robinsons Place Palawan
- Palawan Special Battalion WW2 Memorial Museum