What's Tanawan Like?In Tanawan, you can easily get to the beach. Enjoy fun activities in the neighborhood like whale watching and shark viewing. Visit places like Tumalog Falls and Sumilon Island Beach when you venture just outside the neighborhood. Sumilon Island and Oslob Church are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Tanawan?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Some of the top places to stay in Tanawan:
Stay N SaveBeach B&B with restaurant, bar/lounge
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
The Biggies Inn3-star guesthouse with restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Susada's Inn2.5-star guesthouse with spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Billy’s Resort rental2.5-star guesthouse with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to Get to TanawanTanawan is located 6.7 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of Oslob.
- Dumaguete (DGT), 11.2 mi (18 km) from Tanawan
- Panglao (TAG-Bohol Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.6 km) from Tanawan
Things to See and Do in and around Tanawan
Things to See near Tanawan:
- Tumalog Falls (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Sumilon Island Beach (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Sumilon Island (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Oslob Church (5 mi/8 km away)
- Sumilon Sand Bar (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)