What's Little Italy Like?Visitors really like Little Italy, especially its museums, waterfront, and restaurants. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church and Star of India. There's plenty more to see, including Waterfront Park and Maritime Museum of San Diego.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Little Italy?
We have 115 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' favorite places to stay in Little Italy:
La Pensione Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hampton Inn San Diego-DowntownCity-center hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Walkable location
Found Hotel San Diego2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Harborview Inn & Suites San Diego Harbor2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Little ItalyLittle Italy is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego Intl. Airport (SAN), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Little Italy
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Little Italy
- Tijuana Intl. Airport (TIJ), 16.8 mi (27 km) from Little Italy
Things to See and Do in and around Little Italy
What to See in Little Italy
- Waterfront Park
- San Diego Bay
- Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Church
- Star of India
Things to Do in Little Italy
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Firehouse Museum