What's San Blas-Canillejas Like?
People go to San Blas-Canillejas for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great shops and bars. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in San Blas-Canillejas?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' favorite lodging options in San Blas-Canillejas:
DWO Colours AlcaláUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
DWO Yuste Alcalá3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel Sercotel Alcalá 6114-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Outdoor pool • Bar • Terrace
Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center4-star hotel with 2 bars, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Free shopping center shuttle • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Terrace
Ibis Madrid Calle AlcalaHotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to San Blas-Canillejas
San Blas-Canillejas is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 4 mi (6.4 km) from San Blas-Canillejas
Getting to San Blas-Canillejas on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Simancas Station
- Suanzes Station
- San Blas Station
Things to See and Do in and around San Blas-Canillejas
What to See in San Blas-Canillejas
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- El Retiro Park