What's Scarborough Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Scarborough, especially its shops and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great bars and restaurants. Beachcombers can spend the day at Scarborough Beach when the weather is nice. There's plenty more to see, including Trigg Beach and Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Scarborough?
We have 93 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Scarborough:
Quest ScarboroughUpscale beach hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Pool loungers • Garden • Snack bar
Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough5-star beach resort with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Cafe • Terrace
Indian Ocean Hotel3-star hotel with outdoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Scarborough
Scarborough is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 11.8 mi (19.1 km) from Scarborough
Things to See and Do in and around Scarborough
What to See in Scarborough
- Scarborough Beach
- Trigg Beach
- City Beach
- Lake Monger Reserve
- Sorrento Beach
Things to Do in Scarborough
- Karrinyup Shopping Centre
- Westfield Innaloo Shopping Centre
- Watertown Brand Outlet Centre
- St George's Terrace
- Murray Street Mall