What's Isla Verde Like?
Come to Isla Verde to top up your tan on Condado Beach and to catch a glimpse of well-known places like Pan American Pier. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's lovely seaside views and live music scene, as well as its access to the beach. Port of San Juan and Puerto Rico Convention Center are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Isla Verde?
We have 470 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Isla Verde:
Nomada Beach Hostel - Adult OnlyAdults-only hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • Walkable location
Residence Inn by Marriott San Juan Isla Verde3.5-star hotel with 2 outdoor pools, restaurant
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • Walkable location
Hotel Villa del Sol3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
Rosalina Isla Verde2-star inn
- Free parking • Free WiFi
Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel & CasinoFamily-friendly resort with casino, outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free Internet access • Restaurant • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center
How to Get to Isla Verde
Isla Verde is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Carolina.
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl. Airport (SJU), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Isla Verde
Things to See and Do in and around Isla Verde
What to See in Isla Verde
- Port of San Juan
- Condado Beach
- Puerto Rico Convention Center
- Pan American Pier
- El Yunque National Forest
Things to Do in Isla Verde
- Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico
- Plaza las Americas
- Sheraton Casino
- Distrito T-Mobile
- Calle Loiza