What's Fuorigrotta Like?If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Fuorigrotta? Take in some culture at Arena Flegrea and Teatro Palapartenope. There's plenty more to see, including Mostra d'Oltremare and Stadio Diego Armando Maradon.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Fuorigrotta?
We have 35 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Fuorigrotta:
Hotel Cristina3-star hotel with bar, conference center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Best Western JFK HotelUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel NuvòUpscale hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Attentive staff
Hotel Palazzo Esedra4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Montespina Park Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, pool bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Family friendly
How to Get to FuorigrottaFuorigrotta is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples Intl. Airport (NAP), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Fuorigrotta
Traveling to Fuorigrotta by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Cavalleggeri Aosta Station
- Naples Campi Flegrei Station
Getting to Fuorigrotta on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Edenlandia Zoo Ferrovia Station
- Campi Flegrei Station
- Mostra Station