What's Darling Harbour Like?
People go to Darling Harbour hoping to win big at Star Casino and to visit attractions like Taronga Zoo. Enjoy this romantic neighborhood's opera houses and selection of cafes. Circular Quay and International Convention Centre Sydney are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Darling Harbour?
We have 99 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Darling Harbour:
The Woolstore 1888 by Ovolo4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Vibe Hotel Sydney Darling HarbourLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Pool loungers
Novotel Sydney on Darling HarbourLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Terrace • Pool loungers
Crowne Plaza Sydney Darling Harbour, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Central location
Sofitel Sydney Darling HarbourWaterfront hotel with 3 bars, spa
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Outdoor pool
How to Get to Darling Harbour
Darling Harbour is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 5 mi (8 km) from Darling Harbour
Getting to Darling Harbour on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station
- The Star Station
- Star City Light Rail Station
Things to See and Do in and around Darling Harbour
What to See in Darling Harbour
- Circular Quay
- International Convention Centre Sydney
- Bondi Beach
- Coogee Beach
- Manly Beach