What's Copenhagen City Centre Like?
Visitors really like Copenhagen City Centre, especially its museums, waterfront, and picturesque gardens. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Top attractions include Tivoli Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Copenhagen Christmas Market and Kongens Nytorv.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Copenhagen City Centre?
We have 561 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' top lodging choices in Copenhagen City Centre:
Nimb HotelLuxury hotel with 5 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa • Steam room • 24-hour health club
71 Nyhavn HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Kanalhuset3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
Copenhagen Admiral Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Cafe • Terrace • Garden
The SquareCity-center hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Copenhagen City Centre
Copenhagen City Centre is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Copenhagen.
- Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup (CPH), 4.4 mi (7 km) from Copenhagen City Centre
Traveling to Copenhagen City Centre by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Nørreport Station
- Østerport Station
Getting to Copenhagen City Centre on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Kongens Nytorv Station
- Gammel Strand Station
- Marmorkirken Station