Traveling With Your Pet to Nepean
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the family-friendly city of Nepean, we've got you covered. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your pets along on some of your Nepean outings, or head out to appreciate the shopping and restaurants while they're sleeping. Some travelers to Nepean like to visit Nepean Sportsplex and Walter Baker Sports Centre. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Nepean will help you find someplace suitable to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Nepean?
Top hotel picks in and around Nepean:
Days Inn by Wyndham Ottawa WestOttawa guestrooms with comfy beds
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
Hampton Inn & Suites Ottawa West2.5-star Ottawa hotel with indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ottawa West Nepean, an IHG HotelCity-center Bells Corners hotel with indoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Central location
Best Western Plus Ottawa/Kanata Hotel & Conference CentreSuburban hotel in Bells Corners with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Central location
Residence & Conference Centre - Ottawa WestApartment with kitchenette, near Algonquin College
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Nepean?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Nepean, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Canadian Tire Centre (7.5 mi/12 km)
- Tanger Outlets (7.9 mi/12.8 km)
- Bayshore Shopping Centre (5 mi/8.1 km)
- Bell Sensplex (6.6 mi/10.6 km)
- Kanata Centrum Shopping Centre (7 mi/11.2 km)
- Mooney's Bay Park (7.4 mi/12 km)
- South Keys Shopping Centre (8 mi/12.9 km)
- Rideau Carleton Raceway (8.2 mi/13.2 km)
- Commissioners Park (8.8 mi/14.2 km)
- Andrew Haydon Park (5.5 mi/8.9 km)