What's Allston Like?Allston is notable for its riverfront access. Enjoy the neighborhood's live music and bars. Take a campus tour or explore the area around Harvard University and Boston University. There's plenty more to see, including Brighton Music Hall and Great Scott.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Allston?
We have 46 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Allston:
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Boston - CambridgeRiverfront hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa tub • 24-hour fitness center • Attentive staff
Studio Allston Hotel3.5-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Central location
The Farrington Inn2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to AllstonAllston is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Allston
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Allston
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Allston
Getting to Allston on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Harvard Av. Station
- Packards Corner Station
- Griggs St. Station
Things to See and Do in and around Allston
What to See in Allston
- Harvard University
- Boston University
- Case Gymnasium
- Charles River Reservation
- Lavietes Pavilion