What's Chinatown Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Chinatown, especially its shops and Chinatown. Enjoy this walkable neighborhood's art scene and selection of restaurants. Have a relaxing day at Presidio of San Francisco and Golden Gate Park. Pier 39 and Oracle Park are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chinatown?
We have 40 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Chinatown:
The Ritz-Carlton, San FranciscoLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
Executive Hotel Vintage CourtCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Garden • Spacious rooms
Orchard Garden Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Orchard Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Chinatown
Chinatown is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of San Francisco.
- Oakland Intl. Airport (OAK), 12 mi (19.4 km) from Chinatown
- San Francisco Intl. Airport (SFO), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Chinatown
- Concord, CA (CCR-Buchanan Field), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from Chinatown
Getting to Chinatown on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Chinatown-Rose Pak Stop
- Powell St & Clay St Stop
- California St & Stockton St Stop
Things to See and Do in and around Chinatown
What to See in Chinatown
- Oracle Park
- Moscone Convention Center
- Lombard Street
- Chase Center
- Alcatraz Island