What's Burswood Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Burswood, especially its restaurants. Discover the neighborhood's casinos, shops, and spas. Beachcombers can spend the day at Scarborough Beach when the weather is nice. Other popular sights worth a visit include Crown Perth.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Burswood?
We have 5 accommodations in the neighborhood. Our travelers don't have any top picks in Burswood but here are some of their favorites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness center • Bar • Attentive staff
- Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Seasons Of Perth - 2 mi (3.2 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Novotel Perth Langley - 1.6 mi (2.6 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars
Great Southern Hotel Perth - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
Novotel Perth Murray Street - 2.5 mi (4.1 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
Crowne Plaza Perth, an IHG Hotel - 1.4 mi (2.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
How to Get to Burswood
Burswood is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Perth.
- Perth Airport (PER), 4.4 mi (7 km) from Burswood
Traveling to Burswood by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Burswood Station
- Perth Stadium Station
Things to See and Do in and around Burswood
What to See in Burswood
- Crown Perth
- Scarborough Beach
- Optus Stadium
- Langley Park