What's Chelsea Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Chelsea, especially its restaurants and art scene. Take time to enjoy the neighborhood's museums and selection of shops. Take a fun excursion to Madison Square Garden. There's plenty more to see, including Joyce Theater and Chelsea Hotel.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Chelsea?
We have 141 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Chelsea:
The Maritime HotelLuxury hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Babysitting services • Central location
The Moore3.5-star hotel with bar, 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Equinox Hotel New YorkLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Attentive staff
The Hotel Chelsea3.5-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Chelsea Savoy HotelCity-center hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to Get to Chelsea
Chelsea is located 2.3 mi (3.8 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 13.5 mi (21.7 km) from Chelsea
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Chelsea
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Chelsea
Traveling to Chelsea by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Penn Station
- New York 23rd St. Station
Getting to Chelsea on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 23 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 23 St. Station (7th Av.)
- 14 St. Station (8th Av.)