What's Takatsu Like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Takatsu. Nature lovers can visit Shimosakunobe Minamiya Park and Kodomo Yumepark. There's plenty more to see, including Shinsaku Hachimangu Shrine and Snova Mizonokuchi.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Takatsu?
Here are some of our travelers' top lodging choices in Takatsu:
JR East Hotel Mets Mizonokuchi3-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Hotel Kajigaya Plaza3-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • 24-hour front desk • Spacious rooms
How to Get to TakatsuTakatsu is located 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the heart of Kawasaki.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 10 mi (16.1 km) from Takatsu
Traveling to Takatsu by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Musashi-Mizonokuchi Station
- Kajigaya Station
- Mizonokuchi Station
Things to See and Do in and around Takatsu
What to See in Takatsu
- Shinsaku Hachimangu Shrine
- Shimosakunobe Minamiya Park
- Kodomo Yumepark
- Higashitakane Forestry Park