What's Ostia Antica Like?Visitors really like Ostia Antica, especially its historical sites and beach access. Take time discovering the neighborhood's waterfront. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Ostia Antica and Castello di Giulio II. There's plenty more to see, including Basilica of Sant'Aurea and Baths of Neptune.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ostia Antica?
We have 11 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' top places to stay in Ostia Antica:
Gens Mundi B&B
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Outdoor pool • Walkable location
Rodrigo de VivarFamily-friendly farm stay with restaurant, bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
Ostia Antica Park Hotel3-star hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa tub • Central location
How to Get to Ostia AnticaOstia Antica is located 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO), 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Ostia Antica
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Ostia Antica
Things to See and Do in and around Ostia Antica
What to See in Ostia Antica
- Ostia Antica
- Castello di Giulio II
- Basilica of Sant'Aurea
- Baths of Neptune
- Teatro di Ostia
Things to Do near Ostia Antica:
- Parco Leonardo (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- da Vinci Market Central (3.4 mi/5.6 km away)
- Pontile Di Ostia (2.5 mi/4 km away)