What's Midtown West Like?
People go to Midtown West to see favorite places like Rockefeller Center, and to take in culture at top venues like Broadway. Enjoy this scenic neighborhood's theater scene and selection of shops. Times Square and Manhattan Cruise Terminal are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Midtown West?
We have 1369 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Midtown West:
Merrion Row Hotel and Public House4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Chatwal, In The Unbound Collection By HyattLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Renaissance New York Midtown HotelRiverfront hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Terrace • Tennis courts • Central location
Arlo Midtown4-star hotel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Hilton Club West 57th Street New YorkCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to Midtown West
Midtown West is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Midtown West
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR), 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from Midtown West
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Midtown West
Getting to Midtown West on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- 50 St. Station (8th Av.)
- 49th St. Station
- 50 St. Station (Broadway)
Things to See and Do in and around Midtown West
What to See in Midtown West
- Times Square
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- Rockefeller Center
- Central Park
- New York Times Building