What's Ba Dinh Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Ba Dinh, especially its restaurants. Travelers like this family-friendly neighborhood for its fantastic lake views. Nature lovers can explore top areas like Hoan Kiem Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Ho Chi Minh Museum and Hanoi Botanical Garden.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Ba Dinh?
We have 402 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Ba Dinh:
Hanoi Le Jardin Hotel & SpaUpscale hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Grandiose Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with 2 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Spa tub • Health club • Bar
Aira Boutique Hanoi Hotel & SpaLuxury hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers
Lotte Hotel HanoiLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants, spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Spa tub • Health club
Hong Ngoc Cochinchine Boutique Hotel & Spa4-star hotel with spa, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to Get to Ba Dinh
Ba Dinh is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Hanoi.
- Noi Bai Intl. Airport (HAN), 12.4 mi (20 km) from Ba Dinh
Things to See and Do in and around Ba Dinh
What to See in Ba Dinh
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hanoi Botanical Garden
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ba Dinh Square
- Lotte Center Hanoi
Things to Do in Ba Dinh
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Hanoi War Museum
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Train Street
- Dong Xuan Market