What's Moncloa - Arguelles Like?
People go to Moncloa - Arguelles for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions like Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops and restaurants. Plaza Mayor and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights sure to leave an impression.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Moncloa - Arguelles?
We have 63 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are our travelers' favorite places to stay in Moncloa - Arguelles:
Barceló Torre de MadridLuxury hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Cafe
Hotel Riu Plaza España4-star hotel with 2 bars, restaurant
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness center • Terrace • Walkable location
Melia Madrid PrincesaLuxury hotel with spa, indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Bar • Pool loungers
Acta MadforCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Near public transportation
Motel One Madrid-Plaza de EspañaUpscale hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to Get to Moncloa - Arguelles
Moncloa - Arguelles is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Moncloa - Arguelles
Things to See and Do in and around Moncloa - Arguelles
What to See in Moncloa - Arguelles
- Plaza Mayor
- Puerta del Sol
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Royal Palace of Madrid
- El Retiro Park
Things to Do in Moncloa - Arguelles
- Gran Via Street
- Prado Museum
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Calle de la Princesa