What's Zona Dorada Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Zona Dorada, especially its restaurants and beach access. Make sure to enjoy this family-friendly neighborhood's great shops. Take time to see places like Punta Camaron Beach and Playa Brujas while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Sea Shell City Museum.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Zona Dorada?
We have 227 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Zona Dorada:
Holiday Inn Resort Mazatlan, an IHG Hotel3.5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Bar • Central location
Courtyard By Marriott Mazatlan Beach Resort3-star beachfront hotel with spa, outdoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Beach bar • Terrace • Garden
El Cid Marina Beach Hotel3.5-star beach resort with spa, free beach shuttle
- Free area shuttle • 2 restaurants • Swim-up bar • 2 outdoor pools • Attentive staff
Gaviana Resort3.5-star beachfront hotel with outdoor pool, restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 beach bars • Steam room • Central location
Blue Pacific Suites2.5-star hostal
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Attentive staff
How to Get to Zona Dorada
Zona Dorada is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Mazatlán.
- General Rafael Buelna Intl. Airport (MZT), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from Zona Dorada
Things to See and Do in and around Zona Dorada
What to See in Zona Dorada
- Punta Camaron Beach
- Playa Brujas
Things to Do near Zona Dorada:
- Sea Shell City Museum (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Mazatlán Aquarium (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Mazagua Aquatic Park (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Galerias Mazatlan (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)