What's Shinjuku Like?There's a lot visitors like about Shinjuku, especially its bars. Make sure to enjoy the neighborhood's great restaurants and shops. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Hanazono Shrine and Omoide Yokocho. There's plenty more to see, including Shinjuku Subnade and Shinjuku Isetan.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Shinjuku?
We have 515 accommodations in the neighborhood. Here are some of our travelers' top places to stay in Shinjuku:
Hotel & Spa J-MEX - Adults OnlyAdults-only hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nishi ShinjukuCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Park Hyatt TokyoLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants, 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Spa • Spa tub • Central location
Onsen Ryokan Yuen ShinjukuCity-center hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to Get to ShinjukuShinjuku is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Shinjuku
Traveling to Shinjuku by TrainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Seibu-Shinjuku Station
- Shinjuku Station
- Shin-Okubo Station
Getting to Shinjuku on MetroStations in the neighborhood include:
- Shinjuku-sanchome Station
- Shinjuku-nishiguchi Station
- Higashi-shinjuku Station