What's Shibuya Like?
There's a lot visitors like about Shibuya, especially its shops. Make sure to enjoy this walkable neighborhood's great restaurants. Have a relaxing day visiting Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Other popular sights worth a visit include Shibuya Crossing.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Shibuya?
We have 258 accommodations in the neighborhood. Listed below are our travelers' favorite lodging options in Shibuya:
Trunk Hotel3.5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Millennials ShibuyaAdults-only hotel with conference center
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
The OneFive Tokyo Shibuya (Former Name: Hotel Emit Shibuya)2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
All day place shibuyaCity-center hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Almond hostel & cafe ShibuyaHostel with restaurant, bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Walkable location
How to Get to Shibuya
Shibuya is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Tokyo.
- Haneda Airport (HND), 9.3 mi (15 km) from Shibuya
Traveling to Shibuya by Train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighborhood:
- Harajuku Station
- Shinsen Station
- Yoyogi-Hachiman Station
Getting to Shibuya on Metro
Stations in the neighborhood include:
- Meiji-jingumae 'Harajuku' Station
- Shibuya Station
- Yoyogi-koen Station